✎ Donald Trump’s Top 10 Rules For Success Volume 2: In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Trump’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Donald Trump’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/ExKp9e14Xmc
• Ivanka Trump’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/gdn34EeFOvY
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
✎ He’s an American businessman, politician, and the 45th President of the United States. As of 2017, Forbes listed him as the 544th wealthiest person in the world with a net worth of $3.5 billion. His presidential campaign received unprecedented media coverage and international attention.
-= TRUMP’S RULES =-
1. Create your own luck
2. Don’t do it for the money
3. Go against the tide
4. Just keep going
5. Change your mindset
6. Protect against the downside
7. Be able to handle pressure
8. Never settle
9. Live healthy
10. Help others
-= BONUS =-
* Go out and do it
* Have mentors
* Add value
✎ For 45 years, he managed The Trump Organization, the real estate development firm founded by his paternal grandmother. His career focused on building or renovating office towers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. He started several side ventures and branded various products with his name. He produced and hosted The Apprentice television show for 12 years. As of 2017, he was the 544th richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $3.5 billion. He’s the oldest and wealthiest person ever to assume the presidency. Trump says that he has never smoked cigarettes or consumed other drugs, including marijuana. He also drinks no alcohol. Trump considered running for president in 1988, 2000, 2004, and 2012.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Liberty University] – Convocation – https://youtu.be/Gvl2y34puhY
How to make money – https://youtu.be/MXq5-0velF4
President Donald Trump – https://youtu.be/xe_S4msqiJk
[Simon & Schuster Books] – Think Like a Champion – https://youtu.be/XBpzfJmNvww
[Talk Billionaire] – Advice To Normal People – https://youtu.be/RLW0B_o6JWU
[Investors Archive] – Success Tips, Debt and Real Estate – https://youtu.be/FcdOXZoAVmM
[AuthenticEducation] – Success Quotes From The Apprentice – https://youtu.be/x6nfmBx48KY
[Forbes] – The World’s Billionaires 2011 – https://youtu.be/PFw–KOUtCE
[Trump New Media] – Donald Trump Shows Kindness – https://youtu.be/6bY_QmA9Vu4
[Today USA Politics] – Trump Gives Huge Check – https://youtu.be/wK2sYI0HUaE
Interview Part 2 of 4 – https://youtu.be/7AhvqrHoOSY
Interview Part 4 of 4 – https://youtu.be/o1LSmrM5JAI
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂